Tuesday, January 25

Clarification and Faith

Clarification comes when a clear opening of heart allows the pathway of light to be visible to the spirit and with desire this can be accomplished. Faith is not the beliefs of others but the connection that allows our spirit to have truth and knowledge that will bring forth the advancement of understanding of our ways from God. Trust, belief, loyalty and devotion brings a unity that focuses heart and mind on his ways.


Prayer for the Day:
Heavenly Father I trust my life to you. I know you have a wonderful plan for me. Each day the excitement of the coming of your ways brings me closer to you more and more. This is my faith.

Thank you Father for your love,
-Sr. Dominica Marie, OPD


Comment for the day:
Feel peace, like the breeze of the wind, the warmth of the sun and the waves of the sea all given from the love of our Father to know faith. My beloved, strive with all your might, with every effort of body And soul, to behold this true light, so that you may be able to return to the source where it shines in all its brightness. Long for it, pray for it, do all you can with all your strength you can summons. Entreat those who love God to help you. Cling to those who cling to God, so that they may draw you with them into God. May our loving God help us to attain this.
-Johannes Tauler, OP

No comments:

Post a Comment