Monday, March 14

Community of Strength

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you abundantly: in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms, hymns and spiritual canticles, singing in grace in your hearts to God.


Community of His Faithful
Community is a place within heart that connects spirit to please our God. Joining of his faithful, to walk together and show example of his presents. Charity given to one another that brings assistance with love that shows compassion. Love one another as I have loved you allows the merging of will to complete his ways. Connecting with others with the same direction gives security that will enhance direction. When two or more are together he is in the middle, this is why much success is gained in the community of the devoted religious. To please our God is the mission of those who desire him with the purpose that must be of him for him and with him, we than will know complete love and truth given from his heart.

Praying together, worshipping together, and working together Gathering of two or more with the same intentions Concern for each other without judgment Helping without expectation of receiving Showing the joy brought to heart from our creator that gives peace

Never allowing one to feel the loneliness of spirit Together forming a bond of trust and a knowledge of belonging Helping each other to reach the goal of their heart for God

-Sister Dominica Marie OPD


Grant, O Lord my God, that I may never fall away in success or in failure; that I may not be prideful in prosperity nor dejected in adversity. Let me rejoice only in what unites us and sorrow only in what separates us. May I strive to please no one or fear to displease anyone except Yourself. May I see always the things that are eternal and never those that are only temporal. May I shun any joy that is without You and never seek any that is beside You. O Lord, may I delight in any work I do for You and tire of any rest that is apart from You. My God, let me direct my heart towards You, and in my failings, always repent with a purpose of amendment."
-St. Thomas Aquinas

No comments:

Post a Comment